Gratitude

On my birthday this year, I started a gratitude journal. I try to find five things every day that I am grateful for and write them down before I go to bed. Sometimes I'm too tired before my head hits the pillow, but I do my best.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fairfax, VA

Writer for hire, playwright at heart, mom of two, a vocational singer... the list goes on.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

thanks for nudging, curb girl

Long absence, long story. No excuses

Today I am grateful for:
Antibiotics that fight multiple ear infections
Air Conditioning since it's freaking hot
Marc relieving me from nurse duty last night so I could go out for two hours alone
Crockpots so that cooking isn't a pain and doesn't heat up the already hot house
The pediatrician's office being less than 3 miles from my house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home